My ultimate goal is to build a rewarding career. When you do something you enjoy, you will thrive. I share with you the raw lessons from my experiences. Enjoy the video. Feel free to ping me when you have questions: https://www.facebook.com/innerfire.me/
Wish you an exciting career ahead.
Please click on the links before to view the videos (broken down by topic)
- Understand first your passion & strengths– what is it that you love doing. This is much easier said than done and often the hardest step.
- Researching roles, companies, and building industry knowledge
- Expanding your network in a meaningful way
- Job applications
- Building a winning mindset
- How to handle rejections
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Doing your mock interview & (Common mistakes to avoid)
- How to relax right before the interview
- Common Interview Questions. These questions mainly to establish three things: what motivates you, do you have the right skills, how you think:
- What motivates you? Your story? Why you choose this company? This role?:
- Do you have the right skills for this role?
- How you think:
- What you do you know about your products/services? Where do you see this industry is going? How can we improve?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What can you do for us in this role that is better than any other candidates? (How to truly stand out in a job interview).
- How to answer a question you don’t know the answer to
- Do you have any questions for me?